You are Guaranteed a Competent and Professional Inspection or Your Money Back!
Our Inspections Are So Good, They’re Guaranteed.
At Vango Inspection, we offer a simple, no weasel words guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service or the performance of our inspectors, we will refund your money and we will pay for another inspector of your choice to inspect the same property during your contingency period.
• A signed and witnessed Vango Inspections, LLC release and indemnity agreement must be received to initiate this process.
• Client must be personally present for at least the last hour of the inspection. This is specifically for us to print out the report and discuss our findings in its entirety, in person, with the client.
• The inspection fee paid to Vango Inspections, LLC will be refunded, by check, to the party who originated payment to us.
• A re-inspection must be done by an ASHI or NACHI Certified Inspector.
• A check will be generated by Vango Inspections, LLC to the re-inspection company, in their company name, for their inspection fee up to 100% of our original inspection fee.
• Our 200% Guarantee will stay in place 14 days from the date of the home inspection.
How Can We Guarantee Our Inspections?
It’s easy. We find more defects than our competition. The end result is that you save more money. Most contracts allow negotiations with the seller to make repairs or give you credit at closing. So the more defects our inspector finds the more money you save.
We don’t rush. We never do more than two home inspections per day. This allows us time to do a thorough inspection of your new home. This also means we charge a little more than most of our competitors.
You don’t want a cheap inspection. A cheap inspection may be the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy, it may cost you thousands of dollars down the road because of missed or overlooked defects. Cheap inspectors often know less and do less, which is one reason why they’re cheap.
The More Thorough We Are, The More Defects We Find, The More Money You Save!
We proudly serve families in: Wheat Ridge, Littleton, Parker, Broomfield, Highlands Ranch, Westminster, Thornton, Edgewater, Englewood, Golden and the surrounding area.
Your Premier Denver Metro Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Denver Metro home inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Vango Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Denver Metro area, we can help!
Owned and operated by inspector Scott Hayzlett, he prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of their customers.
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Vango Inspections!