A Home inspection can help you buy or sell your home with confidence and I’ll provide invaluable help in turning you into a knowledgeable consumer. Home owners can identify problems in the making and take preventive measures to avoid costly repairs.
Our service to you is primarily one of education. Our goal is to give you a better understanding of the physical condition of the property so that you can make a well-informed decision. We will also endeavor to keep our findings in perspective…after all a cracked pane of glass does not have the same implications as a cracked foundation. You can choose from hard copy delivery, e-mail delivery, or download the report (with your login information from our website) all within a few hours of the actual inspection.
The Day of Inspection
In order to make sure that the day of your home inspection goes smoothly, we recommend the following:
- All utilities should be turned on prior to the start of the inspection (electric, water, and gas).
- All pilot lights should be lit.
- Storage and clutter should be moved or removed to allow access into all areas.
- Confirm with the seller and/or real estate agent to allow access to the property.
- Bring any questions or concerns that you may have about the house to discuss with your home inspector. If the property is part of a Home Owners Association (HOA), bring at least the last two months of the meeting minutes to the inspection with you.
We will arrive on-time, please be ready for us to inspect your home. We will take all notes necessary and follow-up with a detailed report that documents the condition of the property. We welcome you to come along during the inspection and encourage you to ask any questions you may have about the home.
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ Vango Inspections!